Follow this blog!

Follow i want, doesnt get.

08 November, 2011

foxy lady

On Thursday night the Mulberry store in Spiningfields in Manchester hosted an event with Stylist magazine and I was one of the lucky few who got to tag along. The event was celebrating Stylist's 100th issue and 40 years of Mulberry and was showcasing the new collection. Some very dashing male models were walking around the store offering up some very lovely looking nibbles (sadly none of which I could eat as I am a vegetarian with a nut allergy) and also keeping the many shoppers fueled with some incredible drinks provided by Hoxton Gin. I got pretty tipsy to be honest, my beverage of choice was the coconut and grapefruit gin with cranberry juice and I think it has to be one of the nicest drinks I have had in a while which is a feat in itself considering I despise gin. Yasmin was there DJing as well as performing a live set and the ladies of stylist were walking around offering style advice. Tucked away in a corner two ladies were close to suffocation because of the number of people crowding around them, after closer inspection I realised they were doing free manicures using nail foils so I dove hands first into the growing queue. Mulberry were also giving away the new Elvina bag, a beautiful soft leather hobo in tan with a metal panel on the handle. Sadly, neither I or my friend Mica heard our name get called and instead a woman named Harriet claimed the prize only to ask if she could exchange it for a bag she actually wanted ungrateful cow. Despite the fact I didn't go home with the bag it was still a fabulous night and the golden balloon, fox mask and goody bag that I got to take home with me definitely softened the blow.

I think my facial expression shows I had a few too many drinks



Mica's nails

my nails




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...