Follow this blog!

Follow i want, doesnt get.

01 November, 2011

in the bag

I often wonder what goodies people have hidden away in their handbag but bags, and the treasures or lack of, that people keep in them are often very personal. Well not today! Here is a little peek at the crap that floats around in my everyday bag as well as a bag for a night on the town.

Day time essentials...
1. a copy of this months Vogue
2. my iphone
3. a biro
4. headphones
5. Ray Ban sunnies
6. highlighter pens
7. a small bottle of Miss Dior Cherie
8. my purse
9. Moleskine diary
10. Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturiser
11. Chanel glasses
Bag by Topshop


Night time essentials...
1. my iphone
2. hairbands
3. Haute and Naughty mascara by MAC
4. Wonderwoman lipstick by MAC
5. my purse
Bag by Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...