Follow this blog!

Follow i want, doesnt get.

23 February, 2012

on the street: london fashion week

London Fashion Week was a completely new experience for me this season. Having spent the Spring Summer shows working at the Topshop show, spening Autumn Winter with the British Fashion Council opened my eyes to the wider reach of fashion week. Spending one hour shifts dotted around various areas of Somerset house meant that the extent of some fashionistas 'personal style' had the potential to become overwhelming on the eyes. Most of the editors, bloggers and buyers that I was interacting with were so well dressed that I had to surpress the urge to ask them where every item they were wearing was from and I was overcome with delight when, on my day off, I found the exact pair of shoes a lady from Vogue was wearing and was even more overjoyed when I realised they were from Office. The street style ranged from bloggers that were so put together I doubt there was even a hair out of place, to a gentleman dressed in a PVC gimp suit and black stilletos carrying an Hermes Birkin bag. People would literally stand around in the courtyard (the only area where those without a pass to the exhibition or an invite to a show are allowed to go) for hours on end in the freezing cold just to get their photo taken in the hopes that they would appear in a magazine or style blog. Here's hoping these snaps will make someones day...
 


Peony Lim




pink was the hair hue of choice for LFW















what an impecable suit

the Mr Porter postmen



paper Birkin bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...