Follow this blog!

Follow i want, doesnt get.

02 July, 2011

grandma's cardigan

I was given this cardigan as a gift on my last day interning at Topshop. It is Topshop Boutique and I fell in love with it on my first day in head office so I was beyond thrilled when I was allowed to take it home with me after a month of working there. It is so cosy without being too bulky so its perfect for daytime and casual evening events. It reminds me of something a grandmother would wear or drape over a reclining chair which I think makes me love it even more.





Topshop Boutique Cardigan, H&M Tunic, H&M Cuff, Ring by Azendi, Topshop Platforms, Name Necklace by Azendi.

4 comments:

  1. i love your shoes !!! and also ur cardigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh it is so pretty! It reminds me an awful lot of Henry Holland!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow did where did you get your crochet cardi!!! It's amazing!

    Come follow my blog hun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...