Follow this blog!

Follow i want, doesnt get.

21 January, 2012

haute off the runway

Monday brings the return of Couture fashion week in Paris. This is my favourite of all the fashion weeks, the romance, beauty and pure creativity of the couture shows is so inspirational and it is so refreshing to see all the hard work that these already well established designers put in year after year to showcase their talent. Every show sees each couture fashion house out do themselves to bring beauty and perfection to new heights. This year is even more special as it marks the return of the house of Versace to the couture shows after an eight year hiatus.

Of course I will be waiting on Tuesday with baited breath for the photos of the Chanel show like the addict I am!

Stay tuned, I will provide photos of my favourite looks as they hit the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...