Follow this blog!

Follow i want, doesnt get.

23 August, 2011

on the red carpet: anne hathaway


Anne has come a long way from the bushy haired babe in The Princess Diaries. She looked regal and elegant in this Alexander McQueen resort dress this evening at the London premiere for One Day. The old Hollywood hair is perfect with this as it doesn't take away from the simplicity of the dress whilst not adding to the complexity of it. This is not a home run for me though, her stylist (Rachel Zoe) should never have put Anne in these shoes. For me, the shoes look heavy and too day time with the rest of the ensemble and I think a barely there sandal in cream, nude or gold with a really thin strap would have finished this off perfectly. Other than that I have no complaints, she looks marvelous as always and I love the fact that she is having a bit of a McQueen moment recently.Keep up the good work Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...