Follow this blog!

Follow i want, doesnt get.

03 August, 2011

tell me about it, stud.



These are my new winter boots. I know it is only August, but why let boots like these fly by? I had seen them online in dark brown, and although they were beautiful I wasn't in the market for brown boots after my boot buy in the sales earlier this summer. Obviously they were in stock in the Oxford Street store so I had to have to them. The great thing about black, or even brown, leather boots is that they have become a perfect transitional piece. They are perfect in summer time with a cute playsuit, shorts or even a pretty floral dress and then of course they go with everything as soon as the colder months roll around. I am desperate to wear these as soon as possible but I am terrified of the obligatory blisters that come hand in hand with new boots. Somebody hand me some thick socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...