Follow this blog!

Follow i want, doesnt get.

27 August, 2011

white leather

who wants to buy me some converse?

LOVE these. I never ever wear trainers but I think that is because I have never found a pair that I liked. I was once on the verge of buying a black pair of converse way back in the early noughties when I was an unfashionable teen, but luckily I was put off by the fact my Dad had once owned the same pair. These on the other hand are perfect. The exposed zip detail and the black stitching are subtle and feminie touches, and the fact that they are leather makes me want to cover some steaks in white paint and walk around in them untill I can wear these- did I mention I'm vegetarian?

Converse All Star Leather Hi Tops £56.99 from Office

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...