Follow this blog!

Follow i want, doesnt get.

15 August, 2011

what comes before part b? part a

geddit?

With my 21st birthday coming up next month I have been on the hunt for a party dress. I was doing my usual cruise of net-a-porter when I came across this stunning collection of party wear. Sadly, my bank account cannot accomadate serious designer purchases, but not to worry, I have spotted a few lovely ones on the high street so stay tuned for those. In the mean time feel free to enjoy these beauties with me...







Alice + Olivia asymmetric sequin dress £530, Moschino cropped metallic trousers £615, Stella McCartney organza dress £7995, JCrew sequin dress £450, Alexander McQueen strapless velvet gown £3995, Oscar de la Renta asymmetric silk chiffon gown £3950.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...