Follow this blog!

Follow i want, doesnt get.

20 June, 2011

i can't live if living is without you

These Brian Atwood shoes aren't my usual style, but for some reason it was love at first sight. Brian Atwood has quickly become one of my favourite shoe designers and I was nearly tempted to spend all of my savings on a black satin pair that I spotted in Selfridges. I was only stopped at the last minute when I reminded myself that if I bought them I would have no money for my girls holiday to Barcelona in July...sun over shoes. But then I came across this pair on net-a-porter and I couldn't help but swoon. The rich nude colour of the satin is divine, and my 15 year old self would simply DIE for the crystal heels. I think I'm so attached to them because they epitomise a 'celebratory' shoe and all I seem to be able to dream about is wearing them for my 21st birthday party in September. Sadly, the price tag (even on sale!) is much too much for my sad little account and I'm not sure if my powers of persuasion will convince my Dad this time around.
Dream on.

Brian Atwood Martina Swarovski crystal-embellished satin peep-toe pumps
was £1090 now £763

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...