Follow this blog!

Follow i want, doesnt get.

29 June, 2011

patchwork elephant

Does anyone remember Elmer the Elephant?

I bought this bag from a market and when I got it home it reminded me so much of Elmer the patchwork elephant. It was a book that I remember fondly from my kindergarten years about the adventures of this awesome multicoloured elephant and this bag is the essence of Elmer. I love all the colours and tiny handstitched embrioderies in each little section, it's also big enough to carry a baby sized elephant so it's perfect for weekends away.

3 comments:

  1. I don´t remember Elmer, but I do like the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EH! I remember Elmer. I love that bag. Let me borrow it some time please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to Love Elmer! Follow my Blog http://thewardrobe-s.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...