Follow this blog!

Follow i want, doesnt get.

24 June, 2011

tales from topshop

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I was lucky enough to spend a month interning in the public relations department for Arcadia giants, Topshop. I have had a few requests from friends asking me to share some stories of my time there so I thought, rather than boring everyone with one long post, I am going to share the occasional tale with my blog readers over the next few weeks.

I would like to write posts that are about what people actually want to know about being an intern so if anyone has any specific questions about my time interning, or about fashion PR in general, feel free to leave your questions in the comment section below and I will do my best to answer them in up coming posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...